SAEMS COVID-19 Grant ApplicationPosted on by saems
Dear Southern Arizona Region EMS Providers,
The Bureau of EMS and Trauma Systems (BEMSTS) have been approved to distribute additional funding to the regional EMS councils for COVID‐19 related provider assistance. Applications for COVID‐19 ProviderAssistance funding will be accepted immediately by postal mail, or electronically via e-mail (contact information below).
Details of the COVID-19 Provider Assistance:
- The amount available to each region is approximately $120,000.
- 1-year timeframe for spend
- Recipient must be a regional EMS agency as defined in by‐
- Allowable expenses: *must be COVID-19 related and have been incurred by approved first responder agencies since January 20, 2020.
- COVID‐19 specific training
- Personnel expenses/equipment
- PPE, and/or decontamination
- Protocol Development
- Waste Disposal
All completed applications must be received at: 6151 N Cerrada Tolsa, Tucson, AZ 85718, or electronically to: email@example.com by close of business (5 P.M. Arizona time) on June 15, 2020 to be considered.
Applications will be reviewed and prioritized by the Executive Committee of the Regional Council. Every effort will be made to ensure the contact person on the application is included by phone when their application isreviewed. Recommendations from the committee will be presented at the SAEMS meeting on June 16, 2020 for final approval.
Should you have any questions, please contact Sara Perotti at 520-444-6235, or via e‐mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sara Perotti, ACNP-BC, ENP-BC, NREMT-P